Rejuvenation Aesthetics & Medicine can help you bring out your inner beauty. Call us at (916) 670-7601 to get started!
Ultherapy® is the first and only treatment FDA-cleared to non-invasively lift the eyebrow, neck, and chin, and to improve lines and wrinkles on the décolletage. Ultherapy® has been named “Best Nonsurgical Skin Tightener” in the 2016 Beauty Choice Awards, the third year in a row!
Juvederm XC, JuvedermVoluma XC, Vobella, Restylane, Silk and Radiesse
Juvederm XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, Radiesse and Restylane are safe and natural cosmetic dermal fillers that restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct facial wrinkles and folds. All of these products give you a natural and youthful look immediately. Individual results may vary. After a treatment, patients might have some redness, site injection swelling, and/or bruising. This will normally last 3 to 14 days post treatment.
- Sunbathing and cold outdoor activities should be avoided until any redness or swelling disappear.
- If patient is pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 18, you should not use Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma XC, Radiesse or Restylane.
- Ask your healthcare professional about whats right for you.
- Please see additional important safety information by visiting these websites:
Bothered by the fullness beneath your chin? Kybella is the first only FDA-approved injectable treatment to improve the appearance of moderate to severe fat beneath the chin by physically destroying the fat cells.
Treatment of Spider Veins
Varicose and spider veins are the consequence of 2 main causes:
- The venous pumps in your legs (responsible for pumping the blood back to the heart) are starting to be defective, leading the body to compensate by manufacturing extra blood vessels.
- Your skin gets thinner with age, making any superficial blood vessel more easily visible to the naked eye.
- Veins come in different shapes, sizes and depths, so several different treatment options are available depending on your specific condition.
- For spider veins, sclerotherapy has been the gold standard for many years. This involves injecting a sclerosing agent using a very small needle inside the vein. This will cause the vein to collapse and to be absorbed in the body (this takes about 6 to 8 weeks to complete).
- The vessels will take a darker, angrier look that may persist for 24 hours. They will then start to fade and will continue to do so for up to 6 to 8 weeks.
- Sometimes, blood vessels that seemed to have disappeared immediately after the procedure reappear after a few days. This is normal. The full result of the treatment will only be seen at 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each treatment will reduce the number of veins that are visible, but it is impossible to predict how many treatments will be required.
- Treatments are performed every 6 to 8 weeks. During all this time, it is imperative that your legs stay out of the sun. The use of tanning beds is absolutely prohibited.
- Immediately after the procedure, sun block must be applied. Normal activities can be resumed immediately. Strenuous activities should be avoided for 24 hours. Hot showers/baths should be avoided for 24 hours after the procedure (see post-care instructions).
- Although the results achieved are permanent, more vessels will appear because we did not treat the underlying cause (poor circulation). Over the years, further maintenance treatments may be necessary.
Botox Cosmetic is the only treatment approved by the FDA for the temporary relief of moderate to severe frown lines. Botox effectively relaxes the muscles under the skin that are responsible for creating wrinkles. Treatments are quick and simple. One treatment, a few tiny injections and within days the stubborn, angry looking frown lines between your brows dramatically relaxes for 3 to 4 months. No surgery. No down time. Botox is safe, widely used and FDA approved. Botox injections remain localized in the muscle and gradually disappear without traveling throughout the body.